Continuing education is vital for any professional today. To help clergy and chaplains stay current in their areas of practice, PATHWAYS Theological Education offers continuing education courses that are online in an asynchronous format. The PATHWAYS format enables course participants to access the classes based on their own schedule at an affordable price.
Continuing education courses for 2018 include:
- Howard Thurman’s Writing and the New Civil Rights Movement (1.5 CEUs)
- Professional Boundaries and Ministerial Self-Care (4 CEUs)
- Practicing Our Faith in the Public Square (4 CEUs)
- Competency-Based Education and the Marks of Ministry: Understanding the Integration (2 CEUs)
- Liturgy that Listens to the Present Moment (2 CEUs)